Happy New Year to all of you who are helping to ‘turn the page together’ in shaping a history of reconciling relationships going forward,
I am pleased to include the “Fall 2015” issue of the newsletter Turning the Page Together from the Committee of Indigenous Justice and Residential Schools.
I hope you will be inspired and encouraged to read the stories about:
- Plans to implement the 94 TRC Calls to Action
- Indigenous Justice Advocacy items
- Indifferent No More in Newmarket, ON
- Saskatchewan All My Relations Network fall gathering based on “The Land: Stories of Pain and Hope”
- Sunnybrook United Church organizes “Home and Native” Tour
- Events to Remember Children of Regina and Files Hills Indian Residential Schools
Many thanks to those who submitted articles.
I also commend to you the November 2015 issue of Mandate magazine on the theme of “Reconciliation”.
If you have thoughts about the value and style of this newsletter issued 3 times per year, please send them to me as we evaluate this particular communication tool.
Reconciliation and Indigenous Justice Animator
General Council Office: Committee on Indigenous Justice and Residential Schools
780-676-0562 (office cell)
780-675-7753 (Athabasca, AB home office)